Monday, January 31, 2011

weekend recap

This weekend wasn't exactly how I had planned. I was hoping that my fiance' and I would spend the entire weekend together cuddling and just being lazy all day...but instead, our weekend turned into him working and me doing homework most of the weekend [sad face] NOT my kind of fun!
[This is what I felt like] :)
via google
However, while I managed to get away from the books, I was able to go watch my two baby sisters play some softball...It brings back all the memories from when I played! They played two games against a 14u team [& they are only 12u] and actually won a game! Brooke, the older one, is actually a pitcher and she pitched one of her best games yet! I was a proud big sister!!



Sunday, I had to go to church without Adam, but I managed to get my family to go with me! [they are usually at practice and can't go] After church, I came home and enjoyed a nice Sunday nap. I had to be back at the church around 4ish for Drama practice & we also had our 5th Sunday night sing at a local church. Hearing the beautiful songs and worshiping Our Lord was such a great way to begin my week! Once I got out of church, Adam was at my house waiting for me! It was the perfect ending to an absolutely wonderful and blessed day ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Brooke's softball team! Sunday's 5th Sunday Night Sing was PACKED! I don't think I've ever seen SO many cars at our church. Not to mention, I don't know how all of you fit inside! :) Hope you have a great week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Haha] It sure was! I really didn't think we were going to fit, but we did! :) & Thanks, you too!

    ReplyDelete