The whole reason I even created this blog was to post and allow friends and family to keep up with my upcoming wedding. However, that has changed. Me and my fiance' decided that we should move the wedding back. [sad face] I was trying to plan a wedding, go to school, and find a place to live all without a job! So, we figured it would be so much better for us to wait until I am closer to graduating. So, as of now, we are planning for sometime around May 2012. Being engaged for this long will hopefully allow for me to have my mind made up on every single detail :) Here are some of the things that we have done so far:
- picked out wedding colors
- decided on our wedding party
- booked our wedding planner
- booked our wedding venue
- ordered and received wedding dress
Found this cute post over at Little Mrs. Married. Go check it out...
1. If my house was on fire & I could only grab 3 thing, I would grab...Well my family & Juicy (dog) are all very smart enough, so they already made it...1)My computer [has entirely too much of my junk stored on it] 2)All my photo albums [memories make everything] 3)My camera [I have waited way too long for it :) ]
2. A smell I really like is Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Heavenly perfume [LOVE it]
3. Something you might not know about me is that I want to eventually become a photographer.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter around on are blogger, facebook, etsy, weddingwire, theknot, projectwedding, and any other wedding related sites.
5. This weekend I will be spending every second I can with my fiance'. [He has been working out of town and it is about to kill me!!]
6. Nothing makes me happer than spending time with my family, friends, & Juicy [she can seriously turn my entire day into something great]
7. A bad habit I have is being super lazy on my days off! :)