Friday, January 28, 2011

Glad to be back!

I am BACK!!! Hopefully I can keep up with my blog much better this time from last time.


The whole reason I even created this blog was to post and allow friends and family to keep up with my upcoming wedding. However, that has changed. Me and my fiance' decided that we should move the wedding back. [sad face] I was trying to plan a wedding, go to school, and find a place to live all without a job! So, we figured it would be so much better for us to wait until I am closer to graduating. So, as of now, we are planning for sometime around May 2012. Being engaged for this long will hopefully allow for me to have my mind made up on every single detail :) Here are some of the things that we have done so far:
  • picked out wedding colors
[pink & gold]


  • decided on our wedding party
[see here]


  • booked our wedding planner
[Morgan Gallo]
  • booked our wedding venue

  • ordered and received wedding dress




Finally Friday!

Found this cute post over at Little Mrs. Married. Go check it out...

1. If my house was on fire & I could only grab 3 thing, I would grab...Well my family & Juicy (dog) are all very smart enough, so they already made it...1)My computer [has entirely too much of my junk stored on it] 2)All my photo albums [memories make everything] 3)My camera [I have waited way too long for it :) ]

2. A smell I really like is Victoria Secret's Dream Angels Heavenly perfume [LOVE it]

3. Something you might not know about me is that I want to eventually become a photographer.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter around on are blogger, facebook, etsy, weddingwire, theknot, projectwedding, and any other wedding related sites.

5. This weekend I will be spending every second I can with my fiance'. [He has been working out of town and it is about to kill me!!]

6. Nothing makes me happer than spending time with my family, friends, & Juicy [she can seriously turn my entire day into something great]

7. A bad habit I have is being super lazy on my days off! :)

3 comments:

  1. ASH! Soo glad you are back! I JUST posted this same thing from Melissa and when I hit dashboard "Ash" was the first thing I saw. We have a lot of the same answers :) Dream Angel is my all time favorite perfume! I've used it for years and will never get tired of the way it smells! Love the new blog look! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy you're back! I love the new layout! I love your wedding colors! Ours are Blue and Gold! ♥ Along with you & Caitlin, I too wear and have worn the Victoria Secrets perfume, however I'm in love with Halo! I've worn it since the 9th grade! Sometimes I want to change, but I just can't do it!
    Couldn't be happier to have to back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :)

    Cait, that it too funny that we had a lot of the same answers! Dream Angel has been one of my favorites for years now too! I don't think it will ever get old!

    Jess, I saw that you had gold in the wedding! It is going to be SO pretty! And I totally agree with you about wanting to change perfume. Every morning when I get dressed I always want to spray the others that I have but never can! lol

    ReplyDelete