Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cutting the checklist down...



As I have said before, I am getting married next April!! Since this past April, I have been in serious planning mode! I have been able to check several things off my list but cannot wait to do them ALL!!
Here are just a few of the things I have already done...

Booked Wedding Planner:

Morgan Gallo Events

Booked Wedding Venue :

The Ford Plantation

Booked DJ:

Mobile Music 1

Ordered Wedding Dress:


[[No, I am not going to put a picture up or any information about my dress. Sorry! :) ]]


Hope you have had a wonderful Thursday!!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! You and your husband to be will be getting married 5 days after my husband and I got married! :) (We were married April 25th 2009)

    Thanks for following our blog! I am looking forward to following yours as well!

    BTW- You and your future hubby are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOO getting the hang of it already! Love the first "actual" post. Oh, and why isn't Bora Bora on your honeymoon poll?! I went to vote for it.....and was like wait, did I misread? And read through them a second time! ha. I'm going to do a blog post & introduce your actual blog next week [since I've already introduced you & Meredith both in previous posts!]. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That is too neat that we will share are anniversary 5 days apart :) You and your husband are absolutely adorable together!

    I'm trying Cait! :) I was going to put it on there, but after looking at the PRICES it was quickly kicked OUT!! :( I was so devastated! & I knew most people would vote for that and make me even more sad!!

    ReplyDelete