Friday, July 30, 2010

Meet Juicy


Meet my precious baby, Juicy!
[[She is chihuahua and shih tzu mixed]]
[& She is SPOILED ROTTEN!!]
Juicy when she was a tiny baby
Her very 1st bath
1st hair bow
one of her many shopping trips with mommy
1st beach trip

1st Halloween
1st Christmas
1st time playing in SNOW & she LOVED it!
Grandma (Adam's step mom) giving her her first hair cut
Her very 1st birthday!!

Juicy really is like my little baby! She loves her momma the most and wants to be in my arms at all times! She sleeps with my every single night & eats just about everything (she can have) that I eat! Being that Juicy is like my very own child I want her to be part of the wedding! As of now, I am planning to have Juicy pulled in a wagon by the ring bearer's...

What do you think of your pets being apart of your WEDDING DAY??

6 comments:

  1. She is precious! My husband wanted our dog, Dixie, to be in our wedding. She was so hyper that I was afraid she would jump on everyone instead of walking down the aisle like a good girl. But I think that could be very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy! She's adorable!! One of my best girl friends had her 2 pups at the church to get some pictures with them, but I think they were too nervous to incorporate them into the ceremony ~ She would look pretty cute in a little dress though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Aaron's Sister, Bridget had her dog teddy in their wedding. He had a bow tie on and was supposed to walk down before her, instead when he saw Bridget, he hopped on the train of her dress and rode down the aisle with her. It was ADORABLE!!!! It made everyone laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! I have been a little nervous about her actually being in it, but I think we will definitely try her out at the rehearsal to see how she acts! :) If not I definitely want her to maybe walk down with my mom...? But we will see :) I really want her to be apart of it somehow! ♥
    Jess- That is too funny!! I bet it was SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your pets should be part of the wedding day! Juicy is part of the family. Even if things don't work out cause you never know what might happen still put her in a few pictures! Found your blog thru Cait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kimberly for visiting my blog :) & also for sharing what you thought of Juicy being in the wedding! I really agree about at least getting her in some pictures! ♥

    ReplyDelete